This year one of SAOUG’s focus points will be our members. Our members keep this organization going. In order for us to do this, we have a two-step plan. First we would like to update our existing members’ details, to ensure that we have the correct information on our database. Secondly, we would like grow our organization by drawing new members to join.
We would like to ask all existing members to please update their membership details by completing our online form. Everyone who updates their details before 12:00 on the 3rd of Feb 2017, will be entered into a lucky draw to win free SAOUG membership for one year (Jan-Dec 2017).
New members who would like to join, please complete the online form. All new members that join our organization before 12:00 on the 3rd of Feb 2017, will be entered into a lucky draw to win free SAOUG membership for a year (Jan-Dec 2017).
What the SAOUG offers:
The SAOUG aims to facilitate a collaborative learning and networking platform for the personal and professional development of information professionals in the Southern African region.
The following are the benefits of becoming a member:
- Low membership fees
- R140 per year for individual membership
- R500 for corporate membership
- Free for full-time students – proof of registration required
- Up to four meetings per year and a biennial international conference at significantly reduced rates
- The opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills
- The chance to network with other information professionals
- The opportunity to exchange information on current developments in the field
More information about membership and a registration form can be found at https://saoug.org.za/membership/.
General information about the SAOUG can be found at https://saoug.org.za/.
If you’d like to talk to us, please also feel free to contact one of our friendly team.