We are excited that you are joining us for the SAOIM 2016. It promises to be an exciting event, with excellent speakers and networking opportunities.
To help you get ready for the event and enhance your experience of the conference, download our app, currently available for your Android or iOS device, from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Use the link below to see a web version of the app and sign in with your event credentials (confirmation number as indicated below in registration details).
Download the App or Scan the QR Code with your mobile phone
Some of the benefits of the app include:
- Connect and network with other delegates
- Access the programme and personalise your sessions with “My Schedule”
- Browse attendee profiles in advance and select who you want to connect with
- Send in-app messages and exchange digital business cards
- Receive notifications from organizers
- Check out the Exhibitors and Sponsors at the conference
Have a look at the SAOIM2016 Mobile App Step-by-Step Download instructions
If you are experiencing any problems with the mobile app, please contact Pavlinka Kovatcheva via email at email@example.com or WhatsApp on 0836411537
Are you a current member of the SAOUG (Southern African Online User Group) and feel that you would like to share the value you get from your membership with others? At the next few meetings of the group for the year, we will be having a lucky draw for all new members, as well as for those who have referred new members. In order to qualify for the draw, please help to sign up new members.
The benefits of membership include:
- 2015 Low membership fees (R110 per year for individuals; R385 for corporate membership; free for full-time students)
- Four meetings per year and a biennial international conference at lower rates than for non-members
- The opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills
- The chance to network with other information professionals
- The opportunity to exchange information on current developments in the field
In order to qualify for the lucky draw as a referrer, please ensure that anyone who signs up for membership indicates your name on their registration form.
More information about membership can be found at https://saoug.org.za/membership/
End of Year Function and AGM meeting
The SAOUG committee invites you to the last event of 2012.
Date: Thursday 15 November
Venue: Johannesburg Country Club, Auckland Park (Direction & Map)
Time: 11h00 – late afternoon
11:30-12:00 AGM: Chairperson’s report, Financials and EXCO Vote
12:00-13:00 Talk by Joni Peddie: Personality matters. . . put your strengths to work!
13:00-late Lunch and networking
Cost: R100 for paid-up members, R300 for non-members
About the talk:
Do you need the courage to understand your strengths and turn them into talents? Do you need to encourage, persuade and influence colleagues, kids or communities?
If so, Joni will ignite real insight into what makes you (and other people) tick!
Please RSVP by Thursday, 9 November 2012 to Petro on:
Cell: 083 393 6428
Post by: P. Kovatcheva